AMCON Salary Structure In Nigeria 2023 – Do you want to know the AMCON Salary Structure monthly salary, and other related information regarding the AMCON salary structure for all employees as well as how much Amcon pays corners then you are on the right page.
The AMCON is a special and very important company in Nigeria so they pay their workers according to their qualifications and level in the office, they are paid from the lowest to the highest.
So in this article, I will be showing the monthly payment of the AMCON based on qualification because it is said to give honor to those honor is due to.
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria is a body established by the Act of the National Assembly of Nigeria in July 2010 with an intended 10 years lifespan. The concept is in consonance with the operation of the National Asset Management Agency of the Republic of Ireland and Malaysia Pengurusan Danaharta.
AMCON Salary Structure for high-level staff
The starting salary for a graduate at Amcon ranges from ₦95k to ₦150k per month. Every month AMCON’s top executives bring home millions of naira in salary and benefits.
AMCON Salary Scale for Junior Staff/Entry-Level Salary
The salary scales below are for junior cadre employees who participated in the results of the VPM and were classified on the minimum wage and other allowances or who participated in the results of the VPM and were classified on the minimum wage and other allowances; their salary is ₦55,000.
- Nigerian Correctional Service Salary Structure and Ranks
- Nigeria Customs Service Salary Structure
- Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure | Salary Base On Ranks and Level
How much is amcon salary?
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
How Much Does Amcon Pay Corpers?
This information was actually gathered by a copper from the Nigerian Asset Management Corporation (AMCON). The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria(AMCON) Corpers earn an average salary of 25,000 Naira.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.