NNRA Recruitment Application Form Portal – The Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) is calling eligible applicants for the 2022 recruitment through their official portal so Interested candidates can start applying.
This content will give you some basic information needed for the NNRA recruitment exercise.
The NNRA is a very nice and interesting job that will be suitable for a qualified Nigeria, It is a job opportunity that makes you make the world a better place.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- How to Apply For ALGON Application Form Portal | Apply Now !!!
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates | Names through PDF
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date | Check The Nigeria Police Medical Status
- How to Apply to Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS)
The Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA) is the government entity responsible for nuclear safety and radiological protection regulation in Nigeria. It was established pursuant to the Nuclear Act 1995 on August 3, 1995, and began effective operation in 2001.
NNRA Recruitment Requirements 2022
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be at a Minimum Age: of 20
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification like a National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voter’s Card
- Firstly, a minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- Secondly, a B.Sc. or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
Lastly, the applicant must have good communication and writing skills.
How to Apply for NNRA Recruitment
Here we will be showing you how to apply for the NNRA recruitment, through the simple steps that will be given to you below,
You are advised to follow these steps very carefully to avoid any mistakes and complications.
- Firstly, visit the NNRA Recruitment portal at https://www.nnra.gov.ng/
- create an account with your active email
- Then, verify your account via email confirmation
- Then fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
- Lastly, review and submit.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.