NYIF Application Portal – The NYIF Application Portal is currently open and here we will be showing how to apply for the ongoing loan registration.
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund is currently registering qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing application of NYIF should follow the instruction that will be given in this article
News reaching us from the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) is that NYIF is presently recruiting new candidates for the 2022-2023 section, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the application.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) 2022 | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal | Ongoing Application & Shortlist
- P-Yes Registration Youth Empowerment Program | P-YES Registration Form Portal
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration 2022 | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
About Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) was set up as an initiative of the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) and funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to invest in youth ideas to build sustainable businesses that can activate enterprise and increase job opportunities in Nigeria.
NYIF Application Requirements
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the program with you, The NYIF Application requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- You must be between the ages of 18-35 Years of Age.
- You must have a Valid National Identity Card.
- Your BVN is needed on the portal.
- Get a fully functional email address for registration
- PCMs must also fill out the NYIF registration form, scan it, and upload it.
- Interested NYIF beneficiaries must be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Candidates must also have a functional Nigerian bank.
- A summary of your Business Plan should be Uploaded.
- Your Current Phone Number and Email Address.
NYIF Application Portal
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
Has NYIF Registration Commenced?
Registration has commenced.
How Much is NYIF Application Form?
NYIF online form BUT NYIF cyber cafe’s average cost is 1000 – 1500 naira tops
Therefore, nyif registration fee is N1,500 naira
NYIF Application Link for Loan Verification
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.