Renmoney Convenient Loan: Renmoney Convenient Loan, Interested in applying for the Renmoney loan today? in Nigeria as a whole for interested and qualified individuals and its sole aim is to drastically reduce the rate of unemployed individuals in the country.
Renmoney is a financial institution that offers loans up to ₦6 million with low interest. They are known for providing unsecured or secured loans with flexible payment options.
This makes the brand popular with small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and start-ups in the country. Individuals who need personal loans can rely on Renmoney.
The company launched in late 2012 and, according to our source, has offered 200,000 loans to individuals, and small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) brands.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) 2022 | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal | Ongoing Application & Shortlist
- P-Yes Registration Youth Empowerment Program | P-YES Registration Form Portal
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
Renmoney is a lending company operating under a microfinance banking license in Lagos, Nigeria. It provides loans to individuals and small businesses through its website, contact center, agent network, and branches.
Renmoney Loan Requirement
- An active bank account in any commercial bank in the country
- at least 22 and 59 years of age
- Your monthly income will be verified
- Your Credit Bureau Report should be clean
- Your statement of bank account is required up to six months and has zero bounce cheque
- Recent passport photograph
- Person ID card of the Organization you work with
- Your Tax or Pension identification number is required
- A Government Issued ID Card (eg:- International Passport, National Identity Management Commission ID Card, Drivers license, etc)
- A letter from the Human Resource of your company
- Your recent utility bills are required
How to Apply For Renmoney Loan
Follow the step below to successfully apply for the Renmoney loan;
- Visit Renmoney https://web.renmoney.com/login and apply for a loan there.
- Fill in the application form
- Upload all required documents
- Once this is done, wait for at least 24hr and you should get an email from ren money
- You can also visit any of their branches.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I make a repayment?
How long does it take to get a loan from Renmoney?
Renmoney is fast and you can get ₦50,000 to ₦4 million within 24 hours from RenMoney.
How much can I borrow?
What is the Renmoney interest rate
The interest rate is flexible depending on the amount of loan you want to get and also how long it will take you to pay it back. However, the standard renmoney interest rate is up to 2.9%.
Recruitngr is NOT the main page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we put effort to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.