EFCC Screening Date 2023/2024. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date and examination venues, EFCC medical test 2023, The Economic Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Screening date for 2023 has been announced.
On the EFCC Screening Date, Candidates will participate in an orientation centre to prepare them for what lies ahead after announcing the shortlist..This Screening is created explicitly with newly hired officers in mind because they must understand everything, including where their desks are during work hours and how things will operate moving forward.
This article is for applicants who are among the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission shortlisted candidates. If you are one of them, then this article is for you. Our earnest desire is that you succeed in this year’s Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment. Read on to know more about the EFCC screening date, examination centers, and required documents.
EFCC Screening Date and Examination Venues 2023/2024
The EFCC screening date and examination centers is not out yet. We will update this page once the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission screening date is published. The EFCC screening date and examination venues will be published once the list of shortlisted candidates is out.
The EFCC examination date and screening venues will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their names. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
EFCC Screening Date
The EFCC Screening Date has not yet been made public by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. This implies that we are unable to provide a more precise timeframe. Therefore instead, you should stay vigilant and patiently wait.
Important Point to Note on Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Screening and Examination
- Make sure you are who you said you are
- You must not be above 35 years
- Shortlisted candidates must be physically, mentally fit
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you to be among the shortlisted candidates
- Good knowledge of computer application will be an added advantage
- You must be free from any disciplinary case and not have been convicted by any court of law
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Have all the necessary credentials
- An intensive background investigation will be carried out. The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
- Prepare well for the interview and screening examination
- Go to your screening and exam center on time and follow the instructions.
How to Check the EFCC Screening Date and Location
You can determine when and where your preferred EFCC recruits will receive their subsequent Screening. You only need to click on this link: www.efccnigeria.org. After arriving there, select “Check Screening Date.” Depending on how long it has been,,you can choose to check between first-batch listings or second-batch listings.
- ICPC Screening Date Examination & Training Venues
- NDLEA Screening Date | Aptitude Test & Examination Venues
- DPR Screening Date and Requirements
- NIS Screening Date And Examination Venue | NIS Shortlisted Candidates Screening date
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- FIRS Screening Date | FIRS Screening Centres & Requirements
- Nigeria Navy Screening Date/Venue | Navy Batch 33 Shortlist
- Npower Screening Date For Shortlisted Candidates
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.