How To Get A Loan Without A Salary Account – This post will give you complete guidelines on How To Get A Loan Without A Salary Account In Nigeria all Requirements about the Loans Application guidelines, Benefits of the Loans.
Accessing quick loans has become constant, especially for non-salary earners. Basically, circumstances have made people apply for easy and fast loans. if you need a quick loan without providing a salary account detail, Fortunately, here are some tips on how to get A Loan without a salary account In Nigeria
How To Get A Loan Without A Salary Account
The “branch” is another fintech company that provides quick loans to you quickly. Presently, they have offices in 4 different countries including Nigeria. You can sign up with other details to access a loan on Branch as a non-salary earner. They include your bank account number, BVN, your social media account as well as your phone in Nigeria. The amount you can get ranges from N2,000 to N500,000. Also, your loan limit will increase if you repay your loans on time.
How can I get a loan from “Branch?
You can get a loan on Branch by following the steps below:
- First, download the Branch app from the Google Play Store for Android or the Appstore for IOS.
- Sign up for the Branch app.
- Click on the loan toolbar and input your phone number, bank details, and other personal information.
Thereafter, you will be able to view available loan offers and apply for them.
- PalmPay Recruitment Portal Application – PalmPay Job Vacancies
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- SON Recruitment Application Form Out | How to Apply now!
- Nestle SIWES Recruitment (Industrial Training) Program Apply Now!!!
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Carbon is a great platform for you to obtain a quick loan in Nigeria. Basically, you can access a loan here without having to pay any collateral. With Carbon, you can access up to N1,000,000 and receive a cashback in interest paid if you repay on time.
How can I get a loan on Carbon?
To get a loan on Carbon, follow the steps below:
- Download the Carbon app from the google play store for android or the App Store for iOS.
- Register on the Carbon app and apply for a loan.
- Thereafter, you will receive a notification that lets you know how much you can access and if Carbon approves your loan.
- Once Carbon approves your loan, you will receive the funds in your account.
Sokash is a reliable loan platform used to obtain loans for short or long-term needs. With Sokash, you can get a loan of up to N5,000,000 in 2 hours.
How can I get a loan from Sokash?
To get a loan on Sokash, follow the steps below:
- Download the SoKash app
- Thereafter, sign up and verify your account using your BVN.
- Sokash will automatically determine how much loan you are eligible to borrow.
- Lastly, you can start applying for a loan once you are eligible to obtain a loan.
4. Aella Credit
“Aella Credit” offers loans to people without a salary. With the Aella app, you can obtain loans easily and conveniently. you can also pay bills, get insurance and make investments with the app. They provide loans that range from about N1,500 to N1,000,000 with a repayment period of 1-3 months.
How can I get a loan on Aella Credit?
follow the steps below To get a loan on Aella
- Download the Aella app on the Google play store for android or the Appstore for IOS.
- Sign up on the app and input your personal details.
- Apply for a loan. You will receive a notification that shows if your application has been approved.
- Lastly, your account will be credited 5 minutes after your successful application.
Fair money is a digital platform that provides personal loans without collateral. With Fairmoney, you can be granted up to N1,000,000 in loans. Also, you can pay your bills on the platform and enjoy 100 free money transfers. Their repayment period ranges from 61 days to 18 months. you will get a 90% interest discount If you repay your loan on time.
How can I get a loan on Fair money?
To get a loan on Fair money, follow the steps below:
- Download the Fairmoney app on the Google play store.
- Sign up on the app and input your personal details.
- apply for a loan.
- If you are eligible, you will receive instant funds to your account once your application is successful
- Jumia One Loan Application and Requirements to Apply
- AGSMEIS Loan Application Portal via agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng – APPLY HERE
- UBA Low Interest Loans – Apply Now!
- nyif.nmfb.com.ng Portal for NYIF Shortlist | Apply For Youth Investment Fund – Federal Government Loan/Grant
- FG ₦4.5m NESP Loan: Portal Reopened – Here’s How to Apply
- GEEP Loan Disbursement Date | Full Details Here
- BOI Loan Application Portal | Bank of Industry Loan Application
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.