NABTEB GCE Result Checker Result | eworld.nabteb.gov.ng – This article wishes to inform all interested persons who registered and took the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)j General Certificate Examinations (GCE), that the results have been released and can be viewed online.
Also, we will walk you through how to use your mobile device best to view your results. The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the release of November/December 2023 ANBC/ANTC and NBC/NTC examination results.
Is NABTEB Result 2023 Out?
How to Check NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Result Online 2023
- Go to the NABTEB official result-checking portal at https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng.
- Supply your Candidate Identification Number, for example, 38001178
- Choose the Type of Examination you took i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Type in the 4 digits of the year you took your Examination, i.e. 2023
- Type in the Card Serial Number that’s written on the back side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number begins with an alphabet followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Type in the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) found on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button and wait for the result window to display your result.
Kindly follow the procedures outlined above to check your result once the result is out. To check the 2023 NABTEB results online, follow the steps below.
How to Get Your NABTEB GCE Result through SMS
NABTEB General Certificate Examinations (GCE) result through SMS, send an SMS using the format listed below;
STEP 1: In your message app, type NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear and send it to the shortcode 32327.
For example: If you’re checking your NABTEB GCE result that was written in Nov/Dec result, the text would look like this; NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*ND*2023.
Important Notice: Be careful to adhere strictly to the format we’ve outlined above. Do not allow any space in the message/between the characters.
After hitting ‘send’, wait for your result to be sent to your mobile number.
How to Get Your NABTEB GCE Result through your email
NABTEB GCE result sent to your email address, you can do that by doing the following steps:
STEP 1: Start off by carrying out steps 1-6 outlined above.
STEP 2: Tap on the ‘Send Result to Email’ button
STEP 3: You’ll be required to supply your email address, go ahead and enter the one that is valid and accessible, for example, email@example.com.
STEP 4: Hit the ‘Submit’ button and wait while the result window loads up and sends the result to your email inbox.
Make sure you stick to the above steps. There should be no gaps in the information. Wait for your result to be sent to your mobile via SMS.
You will be able to get your results after following the steps described above. You can also check your NABTEB SSCE result and print the original form by visiting any nearest CBT center in your area.
- JAMB Email Registration Portal 2023 | Portal.jamb.gov.ng Check Now
- JAMB Cut-Off Mark for All Universities Federal and State | www.jamb.gov.ng
- JAMB CAPS Login Portal Admission Status Checker
- How to Generate JAMB Profile Code via USSD Code for Jamb Registration
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.