NAN Recruitment 2024/2025: The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) is a news content provider whose primary duty is to ensure that all media houses in Nigeria have access to a reliable source of news and information. More details on how to apply for the News Agency of Nigeria recruitment via the NAN recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment
The NAN recruitment is designed for professionals interested in working for an organization that makes sure Nigerians get access to credible news and information. It also seeks to attract people willing to help improve the quality of information available in the country.
News Agency of Nigeria recruitment 2024/2025 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NAN recruitment process and how to apply for the News Agency of Nigeria recruitment with ease.
The NAN recruitment helps the organization hire motivated and committed people in Nigeria. So the management is amenable to allowing people who wish to develop their professional careers in this organization.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the NAN recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NAN recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
NAN Recruitment Portal 2024/2025
The NAN recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NAN recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the News Agency of Nigeria are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Who can apply for NAN Recruitment?
As a rapidly developing organization, NAN requires people committed to Nigeria and its growth. Applicants for the NAN recruitment must be computer literate because the organization has a website that needs constant updating.
Applicants also need to have a keen interest in current affairs because they will be required to write stories and edit other people’s submissions. The kind of person needed for this job is open-minded but focused on doing their job well, even during stressful times or when some difficulties arise. NAN’s HR department is looking for people who can deal with problems and face challenges.
NAN Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NAN Recruitment 2024/2025
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official News Agency of Nigeria recruitment portal at https://nannews.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
- Oyo SUBEB Recruitment Application form
- Osun SUBEB Recruitment Application form
- Nigerian Army 85rri Recruitment Check Positions
- ICPC Recruitment Test | ICPC Latest Update
- Ogun SUBEB Recruitment Application form | Registration
- Ondo SUBEB Recruitment Application form
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.