NCC Recruitment 2024/2025 is ongoing. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment as well as other information, This article is about the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2024.
See recruitment form, application portal (www.Ncc.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment 2024 and every details about NCC Recruitment Portal 2024 which you need to know.
Communication plays a crucial role in the world today. From global news networks to the daily chatter of social media, it is a tool that has significantly changed how humans engage with one another worldwide. One current organization that seeks to improve communication in Nigeria is the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
To improve communication infrastructure and the efficiency of communication services in Nigeria, through the NCC recruitment 2024, the commission plans to recruit several professionals for the NCC vacancy 2024 in the organization.
Currently, NCC 2024 recruitment form will soon be available and recruitment is yet to begin. From reliable sources, NCC will very soon commence a massive recruitment exercise in which the portal will then be open and applications will be accepted. Closing date too has not yet been announced as the time of publishing this article.
About Nigerian Communications Commission
The Nigerian Communications Commission is the independent National Regulatory Authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for creating an enabling environment for competition among operators in the industry as well as ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country.
In order to achieve its mandate, the Commission is always looking for the best and brightest talents to help strengthen the team to retain the reputation as a foremost Telecom regulatory agency in Africa.
The NCC is driven by three guiding principles (Firm, Fair, and Forthright) in carrying out its functions and duties as the National Telecommunications Regulator. These principles drives the following core values:
Things to Know About NCC Recruitment
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has clearly stated on the portal www.Ncc.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
NCC full meaning is Nigerian Communications Commission. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once NCC is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
Who can apply for NCC Recruitment 2024?
A passion for communication is a must, as well as personal and interpersonal skills that will enable you to present your ideas professionally.
Interested in employment opportunities with the Nigerian Communications Commission should know that unique experience, leadership skills, and good communication skills are essential when applying for this recruitment.
NCC Recruitment Requirements 2024/2025
Candidates who wish to apply for NCC recruitment must meet the following conditions:
|Nigerian with a valid ID
|25 – 35 years
|HND, Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field of study
|Minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and a Science subject at not more than 2 sittings from WAEC or NECO
|Relevant experience is an added advantage
|Oral and Written in English
|Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
How To Apply For the NCC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.ncc.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Click on About the Commission on the top of the home page
- From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers with NCC‘
- Choose a position of your that suits you best
- Read the job description carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
To complete your application, you should upload a scanned copy of a valid Nigerian national identity card, an official passport, or an official birth certificate as proof of identity and nationality.
FAQs about Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment
1. When is the Nigerian Communications Commission Recruitment Closing date?
The deadline for the NCC registration has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website on a regular basis if you want to be notified on the latest update.
2. Is NCC currently recruiting?
Candidates interested in apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment can do so via the NCC recruitment portal at www.ncc.gov.ng.
- Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The NCC recruitment process is free.
- PalmPay Recruitment Portal Application – PalmPay Job Vacancies
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- SON Recruitment Application Form Out | How to Apply now!
- Nestle SIWES Recruitment (Industrial Training) Program Apply Now!!!
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is NOT the main page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we put effort to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.