NDLEA Screening Date 2023/2024. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening Date, aptitude test, and Examination Centers is out. we will discuss the NDLEA screening date, aptitude test, and exam venues for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise.
The agency has recently announced its recruitment exercise for 2023/2024, which aims to hire qualified and competent candidates for various positions. One of the critical stages in the recruitment process is the screening and aptitude test, which tests the candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitude for the job.
We provide accurate information on NDLEA screening date, requirements, examination centers, and other related information you may wish to know.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Screening Requirements
To prove you were the one who fills out the online application form, you are required to bring the following to the screening and examination center.
- Medical Report
- Birth certificate
- Education qualifications.
- Valid means of identification e.g an International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Driver License.
- Your Acknowledgement Slip
- Writing materials.
- Completed Referee/ Guarantor’s Form
- Print out of your screening Invitation Letter
- Recent passport photograph
NDLEA Screening Date and Examination Center 2023/2024
The NDLEA screening date for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise has not been officially announced yet. However, based on previous recruitment exercises, the screening date may likely be scheduled for a few weeks or months after the submission of applications.
Therefore, candidates are advised to monitor the official NDLEA website or social media handles for updates on the screening date.
The NDLEA examination venues for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise will be announced along with the aptitude test date and time.
The venues may vary depending on the state or zone of the candidate’s application and may include schools, hotels, or NDLEA offices.
Candidates are advised to arrive early at the examination venue and bring their original credentials, identity card, and other required documents. They should also dress appropriately and comport themselves during the examination.
After the screening exercise, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an aptitude test, which will assess their cognitive abilities, analytical skills, numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and general knowledge.
The NDLEA aptitude test may comprise multiple-choice questions, essay writing, or practical exercises, depending on the position applied for.
The aptitude test date, time, and venue will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via email or SMS.
How to Check NDLEA Screening Date and Examination Center 2023/2024
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will notify you regarding the screening date and examination center via E-mail if you are among the shortlisted candidates. If not, check the official web portal at https://ndlea.gov.ng/
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency CBT Examination Screening Centers
The NDLEA Screening Date and examination centers will be released for all the thirty-six states in Nigeria including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Successful applicants from all states of the federation will be able to check their centers. Below is a complete list for all thirty-six states;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Minna State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Important things to Note:
- Check your E-mail regularly for updates on the NDLEA shortlisted candidates, screening date, aptitude test, and approved centers. Visit this page regularly to stay updated on the latest news.
- Candidates who filled in incorrect data or used fake identities will be disqualified at the screening center.
- If you miss the screening exercise, you miss it all.
- Going to the screening center on time will be an added advantage. It will show how serious you are for this job.
- Cameras, Cell phones, tablets, laptops, personal belongings, wallets, etc are prohibited at the examination center.
- Shell Recruitment Application Portal
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Recruitment Application Portal | Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.