NJI Recruitment – The National Judicial Institute (NJI) Recruitment is now open and is recruiting qualified and interested individuals that want to work as staff, if you are interested waste no time applying before the closing date.
Here in this article will be showing some information on how to apply for the National Judicial Institute (NJI) recruitment, The application is open to all interested and qualified individuals in the country
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- NUC Recruitment Application Form | See Full Details for NUC Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
About National Judicial Institute (NJI)
The National Judicial Institute (NJI) serves as the principal focal point of judicial activities relating to the promotion of efficiency, uniformity, and improvement in the quality of judicial services in the superior and inferior courts in Nigeria.
National Judicial Institute (NJI) Recruitment Portal
You can apply for NJI Recruitment through the official NJI portal which is nji.gov.ng If you are interested see the full requirement and how to apply in this article.
Requirements for NJI Recruitment 2023
Now the requirement before applying is the best because it stops you from doing silly mistakes during registration.
Here is the requirement needed for National Judicial Institute (NJI) recruitment;
- Interested applicants must be a graduate.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All applicants must have a Strong team spirit
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Applicant must have an MSc in any quantitative field of study obtained from a recognized institution
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- A well-organized CV is required
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in any law-related course
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma certificate in any related field of study.
How To Apply For NJI Recruitment 2023
To apply for the ongoing NJI Recruitment simply follow the simple given steps below;
- Visit the official web portal via nji.gov.ng.
- Choose a position that at the available vacancies
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Who is the head of NJI?
What is the full meaning of NJI?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.