Trader Moni Registration Portal – The Trader Moni Registration Portal is currently open and here we will be showing how to apply for the ongoing registration via www.tradermoni.ng.
Trader Moni is currently registering qualified and serious-minded candidates who want to apply for the ongoing application of the Trader Moni should follow the instruction that will be given in this article
News reaching us from Trader Moni is that p-yes is presently recruiting new candidates for the 2023-2024 section, full details will be given to you in this article on how to go about the application.
About Trader Moni
TraderMoni is a Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) Initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage for petty traders.
- How To Apply For Nigeria Navy (NN) | Nigeria Navy Application
- How To Apply To Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
- Geep Loan Application Portal Login | Application for Geep Loan
- www.p-yes.gov.ng Portal | Ongoing Application & Shortlist
- P-Yes Registration Youth Empowerment Program | P-YES Registration Form Portal
- Npower Registration/Application Form Registration | www.nasims.gov.ng Portal
- www.policerecruitment.gov.ng | Shortlist Portal
- Nigeria Police Application Portal | www.Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
- Nigeria Navy Application Portal | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
Trader Moni Registration Recruitment Requirement
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the program with you, The Trader Moni requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- He or she must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification to prove the previous point
- The applicant must be a petty trader or an artisan. Professionals who fall under this category include; Kiosk owners, food/foodstuff sellers, wheelbarrow pushers, mobile tailors, mobile cobblers, fruit sellers, Keke riders, vulcanizers, etc
- He or she must have a steady income to pay back the loan without interest
- The applicant must have a bank account and a BVN for the second loan. These two things are not needed for the initial N10,000 loan
- Applicant must have a phone and a registered phone number
How to apply for Tradermoni
The Geep loan is a governmental loan and I will love all interested individuals to apply for it, that’s why am giving you the steps on how to apply or register;
- Visit the Tradermoni portal www.tradermoni.com.ng/resources/
- Click on the “Apply for a loan now” button
- Then click on Register here
- Enter your correct details (Name, phone number, email, etc)
- A verification link and tracking code will then be sent to the email you provided
- Now click on the verification link in the email sent to you and log in.
- Once logged in, complete the application form.
- You will be sent an email confirming that the application has been received
- Then you will be told what to do next
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
How To Apply For Trader Moni loan Offline
- Visit the nearest agent in any state across Nigeria (Click to see Trader Moni Agent Network)
- Trader Moni agent will capture your details
- If you qualify, the Federal Government will send you a text message with a code you will dial to get the funds.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.