APIN Recruitment 2023 – APIN Public Health Initiative is hiring graduates to fill the job vacancies on their career portal (http://apin.org.ng/vacancies/). Check out the various APIN Vacancies across (36 States) in Nigeria as well as how to apply for a volunteer job in the APIN Public Health Initiative.
Before you go to the APIN Public Health Initiative Recruitment process, let first know a little about the organization.
Graduates are being hired in large numbers by APIN Public Health Initiative to fill open positions listed on their career portal (http://apin.org.ng/vacancies/). You must first review the organization’s job requirements before submitting an application for the APIN Public Health Initiative Recruitment.
About APIN Public Health Initiative Limited/Gte
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care, and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
A non-governmental organization with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission registration is known as APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria (CAC).
A memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission attests to APIN’s solid collaboration with the Nigerian government. For patients with HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria, reproductive health, family planning, maternal, newborn, and child health, as well as other non-communicable diseases of public health importance, APIN is a significant Nigerian organization.
Requirements for APIN Public Health Initiative Recruitment
The position they are hiring for determines who qualifies for this offer. To view the prerequisites, please utilize the button that says “Click here to know more” on the table above.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through APIN Public Health Initiative career portal
- Candidates must first choose the position they want to apply for from the table by visiting apin.org.ng
- Next, thoroughly review the job description to see if you meet the requirements for the position being offered by APIN Public Health Initiative Limited/Gte.
- Work on tailoring your resume or CV to the job description; this will help you market yourself.
- The next step is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post displayed on the career portal after you’ve checked your CV.
List of Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiative
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Senior Associate, Internal Audit
- Senior Associate, Finance
- Assets Management Officer
When is APIN Public Health Initiative Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for each APIN Recruitment application varies. Choose and launch the application for the job you want. To find out when the job application will close, see the job description. It is advisable to submit your application before the position’s deadline.
Each APIN Recruitment application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.