DPR Recruitment 2023/2024 is currently ongoing. DPR Recruitment portal, DPR Recruitment form, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, DPR salary structure, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
In this article, we will be showing all eligible applicants the steps on how to successfully apply for the DPR Recruitment 2023. Also, to that effect, the Educational qualification and requirements, as well as other necessary information shall be revealed in this content.
Application for the DPR Recruitment is now open for all interested and qualified candidates who want to work with this agency. If you are interested in applying for the ongoing recruitment, then read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
To date, the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) has received multiple applications from aspirants looking for valid knowledge about the 2023 DPR application for recruitment type on various platforms. Many of them enquired about things like;
About The Department of Petroleum Resources – DPR
A new body – The Nigerian National Oil Corporation (NNOC) – was created to handle direct commercial operational activities in the oil industry on behalf of the Federal Government, while the Department of Petroleum Resources in the Federal Ministry of Mines and Power continued to exercise statutory supervision and control of the industry.
The Department was upgraded to a Ministry and named the Ministry of Petroleum and Energy which was later renamed the Ministry of Petroleum Resources
General Requirements for the DPR Recruitment 2023/2024
The following are the requirements listed on the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the DPR recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
DPR Recruitment 2023 Available Position
DPR recruitment offers a variety of options, so you can choose the ones that best suit you and your qualifications.
Graduate trainees are being hired; these are positions that are ideally suited for graduates with no prior experience in the petroleum industry.
There are also positions for seasoned professionals, which pay more and require a certain number of years of experience, as stated in the job description.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Engineering
- Human Resources
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2023 Online
To apply for the DPR Recruitment, follow the steps below
- Firstly, all applicants must log onto the official portal at www.dpr.gov.ng.
- Secondly, before applying for the DPR recruitment, make sure you read through the application regulation to avoid unnecessary mistake
- Thirdly, create an account with them and start the application process.
- When you finally have access to the application form, make sure your information is unique.
- Upload your document, your scanned document should not be more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb)
- Here is the list of documents you should upload: N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption Certificate, Higher Institution Certificate, Secondary School leaving Certificate
FAQs about the DPR Recruitment
1. How can I apply for DPR Recruitment 2023/2024?
To apply, visit the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ and sign up for an account.
2. How much is the DPR recruitment form?
The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment form is free and can be accessed online on the official recruitment portal https://www.dpr.gov.ng/.
3. When is the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
DPR Recruitment Closing date 2023/2024 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- SON Recruitment Application Form Out | How to Apply now!
- Nestle SIWES Recruitment (Industrial Training) Program Apply Now!!!
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
- PalmPay Recruitment Portal Application – PalmPay Job Vacancies
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.