ECN recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application – More details on how to apply for the Energy Commission Of Nigeria recruitment via the ECN recruitment portal, Energy Commission of Nigeria has announced that it will be recruiting for various positions, and we want to help you get an inside scoop on what these jobs entail.
Energy Commission Of Nigeria recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the ECN recruitment process and how to apply for the Energy Commission Of Nigeria recruitment with ease.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the ECN recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the ECN recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
ECN Recruitment Portal 2023
The ECN recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The ECN recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
Job vacancies at the Energy Commission Of Nigeria are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
ECN Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the ECN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Energy Commission Of Nigeria recruitment portal atwww.energy.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
ECN Recruitment Update 2023
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Energy Commission Of Nigeria recruitment process is free.
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Energy Commission Of Nigeria recruitment exercise on this portal, so if you wish to stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates | Check INEC Shortlisted Names Here
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment | Portal Is Open (APPLY HERE)
- INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates PDF | Check Your Names Here
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check List Via PDF
- NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates | Check NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates Here
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates | Check ICPC Shortlisted Names Here
- NECO Shortlisted Candidates | Download Final List
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand, will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.