ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – See all important information on the ECOWAS Recruitment for 2023. check out the recruitment form, application portal (www.ecowas.int), requirements, and how to apply for the Economic community of west African states Recruitment 2023.
This article contains information on the ECOWAS recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to get the recruitment form and every detail you need to know about ECOWAS Recruitment Portal 2023.
ECOWAS Recruitment Form
This is to inform you that the Economic Community of West African States is not currently recruiting but it may start soon in all countries. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently for the publication of the application.
The form is available online at the ECOWAS careers portal via www.ecowas.int. Most important, the Economic community of west African states.
The application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individuals asking for money in exchange for the form.
Information Needed to Apply For this Recruitment
You are to provide the following details:
- Your Personal Information (Full name, Date of birth, Marital status, Nationality)
- Your Contact Information (Current Address, Email address, Phone number, Country of Residence, and City)
- Professional Experience
- Professional Qualification or Certification
- Education (Doctorate, Master, Bachelor, HND, OND, etc. Give details in chronological order from most recent to oldest)
- Languages Skills (English, French, or Portuguese)
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Economic community of west African states recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.ecowas.int. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.ecowas.int
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
ECOWAS Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the Economic Community of West African State Recruitment Exercise must do the following:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicants interested in ECOWAS careers must be under 50 years of age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Female applications are encouraged
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to undertake project management activities
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
- Able to work under pressure in a multicultural environment
Available Job Vacancies at ECOWAS
To ensure the successful implementation of its sectoral programs, ECOWAS seeks to recruit qualified and competent people in the following areas:
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs, and Gender
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry, and Promotion of the Private Sector
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management
- Internal audit
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- NUC Recruitment Application Form | See Full Details for NUC Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment | Federal Government Application Form is Here
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal | The Central Bank Of Nigeria Application Portal
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The Economic Community of West African States recruitment process is free.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand, will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.