ITF Recruitment – ITF Recruitment is now open and is recruiting qualified and interested individuals that want to work as staff, if you are interested waste no time applying before the closing date.
Here in this article will be showing some information on how to apply for the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) recruitment, The application is open to all interested and qualified individuals in the country
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- NUC Recruitment Application Form | See Full Details for NUC Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal | The Central Bank Of Nigeria Application Portal
About Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Established in 1971, the Industrial Training Fund has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971.
To Be The Leading Skills Training Organisation In Nigeria And One Of The Best In The World.
To set, and regulate Training Standards And Provide Need-based Human Capital Development Interventions Using a Corps of Highly Competent Professionals In Line With Global Best Practices.
ITF Recruitment Requirements 2022
Now the requirement before applying is the best because it stops you from doing silly mistakes during registration.
Here is the requirement needed for ITF recruitment;
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants should have at least 1-year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to ITF by the candidate
- All applicants must not be older than 35
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For ITF Recruitment 2022
To apply for the ongoing ITF Recruitment simply follow the simple given steps below;
- Visit the official web portal via www.itf.gov.ng
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application ONLINE
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
Is ITF training free?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.