NUC Recruitment – Good news for you are you looking forward to applying for NUC Recruitment if so you are on the right page the National Universities Commission (NUC) is currently recruiting qualified members.
Here in this article will be showing some information on how to apply for the NUC recruitment, The application is open to all interested and qualified individuals in the country
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- Federal Government Recruitment | Federal Government Application Form is Here
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal | The Central Bank Of Nigeria Application Portal
About National Universities Commission (NUC)
The National Universities Commission (NUC) is a government commission for promotes quality higher education in Nigeria. Situated in Abuja, it was established in 1962 as an advisory agency in the cabinet office. In 1974, it became a statutory body and its first executive secretary was professor Jibril Aminu.
The Commission has transformed from a small office in the cabinet office to an important arm of government in the area of development and management of university education in Nigeria.
Requirements for National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment
Now the requirement before applying is the best because it stops you from doing silly mistakes during registration.
Here is the requirement needed for NUC recruitment;
- Applicants must be Nigerian, either by birth or nationalization.
- Verification of all employment documents submitted to UBEC by the candidate,
- It’s necessary to provide NECO/WAEC with two sittings (English should be included).
- Applicants must provide HND, OND, NCE, or B.Sc. degrees in any discipline from recognized institutions.
- All applicants must not be older than 35
- Applicant must possess a valid means of identification, Such as a voter’s card, driving license, or international passport.
- Extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, teachers, business associates, neighbors, friends, etc.
- Applicant should undergo a test for illegal drugs,
- Credit and records checks,
- A medical examination,
- Applicants may be required to take an online qualifying examination,
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone is your greatest strength.
How To Apply For NUC Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing NUC Recruitment simply follow the simple given steps below;
- Visit the official web portal via www.nuc.edu.ng
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application ONLINE
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail.