Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2023/2024 – How to apply for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs form is available on Ministry of Foreign Affairs careers portal. You can now check out the latest jobs vacancies in Shell Oil Company
Read the below articles very carefully to know more about how to apply for the ongoing Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment in Nigeria and its requirements, current jobs in the Ministry, and application guidelines for 2023/2024.
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment
Now the requirement before applying is the best because it stops you from doing silly mistakes during registration.
Here is the requirement needed for ministry recruitment;
- B.Sc or its equivalent from any university or polytechnic.
- At least 5 credits in WASSCE, NECO, or its Equivalent.
- Proficient in the Use of Computer Applications.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card
How to apply for Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application either online, a Hard copy at the Directorate or by post.
All Applications should be addressed to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No.35, Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
All Applications should be submitted to the Directorate by hand or by post to the Address above
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Applications submitted should contain the following details:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of all relevant certificates; All foreign certificates should be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment Application Closing Date
Applications are to be submitted on or before September, 2023.
- Prospective candidates must possess the required qualifications and experience in the above-listed fields of study.
- Individuals who have served before under the tac scheme are not eligible and therefore need not apply
- Individuals who attended the last interview and orientation need not apply
- This is a TAC scheme and volunteers can be posted to any African, Caribbean or Pacific country where their expertise is required
- Submission of application is FREE
How much does the Ministry of Foreign Affairs pay?
What is the job of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs?
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- NUC Recruitment Application Form | See Full Details for NUC Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.