NACA Recruitment 2023 – The National Agency for the Control of AIDS recruitment opportunity is to prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases. the National Agency for the Control of AIDS recruitment via the NACA recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page.
The NACA was created to address the problem of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. The organization is committed to protecting Nigeria’s most vulnerable population by educating them about HIV/AIDS prevention and warning them about risky behaviors that increase their susceptibility to contracting the disease.
National Agency for the Control of AIDS recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NACA recruitment process and how to apply for the National Agency for the Control of AIDS recruitment with ease.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the NACA recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
NACA Recruitment Requirements
Interested candidates are advised to take note of the following requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply for the NACA Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official National Agency for the Control of AIDS recruitment portal at naca.gov.ng
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful.
To be considered, you must be passionate about providing the public with information that can help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS. You must also be hardworking, dedicated and willing to work hard to achieve corporate goals.
- Osun State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Lagos State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Kogi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List
- Anambra State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates Final List Yobe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | PDF Final List
- Bayelsa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates | Final List
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.