The National Population Commission (NPC) wants to recruit 25 million ad-hoc staff workers across the 36 states of the federation for the population census exercise.
In this article, we will be giving you a guild line for National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment, and you can apply for the following National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Also, you will find the application form, NPC Recruitment Portal, requirements, and the latest job vacancies in NAHCO Aviance Recruitment.
It might surprise you that many of our websites visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
Here we will show you how to apply online and National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Careers and Vacancies with some related information you may want to know.
- Shell Recruitment Application Portal
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- Access Bank Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- FCMB Recruitment Application Form Portal
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
National Population Census E-Recruitment Portal
The Commission adopts an e-Recruitment portal to recruit ad hoc staff for the 2024 Population and Housing Census. This portal has been tested during Pre-test and Trial Census and has been greatly improved to serve different categories of ad-hoc staff
National Population Census(NPC) Recruitment Form
The form is available online at the National Population Census(NPC) careers portal. The National Population Census(NPC) is not recruiting but might soon commence nationwide recruitment.
Kindly disregard any information or individuals asking for money in exchange for the form.
Requirements for NPC Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
- Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
- Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
- Prospective candidates must be knowledgeable about the use of computers, tablets, and smartphones
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment
Please click on it to apply. www.recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Available Positions for NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
The categories of staff to be recruited includes:
- Training center administrators
- Monitoring & evaluation officers
- Data quality managers
- Data quality assistants
- Special workforce.
Interesting applications from the below states can apply for the NPC recruitment.
|Zamfara & FCT
Please, be kind enough to visit this website for other recruitment news and other government recruitment in Nigeria.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.