NTA recruitment 2023 – The NTA recruitment form can be accessed via the NTA website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NTA, This article is about the Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2023. Continue reading to discover the NTA recruitment job portal and how to apply for NTA job vacancies in 2023.
NTA is a terrestrial TV station broadcasting most of its programs in the Hausa language, while some programmes are published in English, Igbo, and Yoruba languages. NTA is owned by the federal government of Nigeria and broadcasts through terrestrial frequencies across Nigeria.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment form 2023, the starting date, and NTA recruitment closing date 2023/2024. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
NTA recruitment aim to promote national unity and democracy by providing information, entertainment, and education to the people of Nigeria.
It also provides coverage of political events. In addition to the national range, it offers a regional and international scope of significant events and coverage of local sports events in the various states of Nigeria.
NTA Recruitment Portal 2023
The NTA recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.nta.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online NTA recruitment form for verification.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Why Apply For NTA Recruitment 2023?
the organization plans to recruit people from various states in Nigeria to be part of the organization. They have developed their skills and thrived in the broadcasting industry.
If you are interested in sports news or political updates, NTA recruitment 2023 will allow you to explore those areas of interest and develop your skills as a result of this experience.
NTA is a great organization that encourages growth and career development among its staff. The work atmosphere is also amiable, which means you will have fun and enjoy working with colleagues simultaneously as you grow your career.
General Requirements for Nigerian Television Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested applicants must be a graduate
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification letter
- Interested applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organisation
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be dependable and punctual
How to Apply for NTA Recruitment
To apply for the Nigerian Television Authority recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.nta.ng
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information such as: Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Shell Recruitment Application Portal
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- NUC Recruitment Application Form | See Full Details for NUC Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.