World Health Organization 2024/2025 recruitment is ongoing. Apply for WHO Recruitment 2024 via the official application portal. Careers and job vacancies portal opens.
WHO Recruitment 2024 – The World Health Organization Recruitment 2024 is planning to attract professionals to help meet the demands of modern-day health challenges. Continue reading to discover WHO recruitment in Nigeria, Careers and Job Vacancies, and WHO Recruitment Portal.
The World Health Organisation (WHO) is responsible for strengthening national capacities in all aspects of public health. It promotes the policies of member countries and monitors their implementation. It trains professionals, such as doctors and nurses, at all levels of development and provides health education to the general public.
In many ways, which is one of the more robust global organizations promoting good health. It aims to prevent death from infectious diseases through actions such as vaccinations, early diagnosis and treatment, and counseling.
WHO helps countries improve health by promoting access to proper nutrition, safe water, sanitation, protection against serious injuries or disease, stable political systems, and influential institutions in displaced or developing areas. WHO also works to improve mental health, develop medical services, and strengthen the healthcare infrastructure in the poorest nations.
Careers at WHO
The World Health Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health.
We offer a dynamic and international work environment with a multicultural workforce, opportunities for professional development, and a competitive remuneration package. At WHO we have a mobility policy to allow staff to gain experience in different parts of the world.
We offer professionals a unique opportunity to contribute to saving lives and support people’s health worldwide. Candidates appointed to an international fixed-term position with WHO may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world.
Requirements of WHO Recruitment 2024
To be eligible for WHO Recruitment in Nigeria, applicants must meet the requirements below:
|B.Sc or Masters’s Degree or equivalent
|Nigerian with ID
|Good skills in Written and Oral Communication
|Physical and mental fitness
For Professional positions
- Effective teamwork and communication skills.
- A proficiency in English and good working knowledge of a second UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish).
- An understanding of policy issues and a keen interest in public health.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience at the national and international levels in your area of expertise.
- A university degree as well as a postgraduate specialization in a health- or management-related field, relevant to WHO’s work.
- Must have 1 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Candidates under the age of 20 and above the age of 62 will not be considered for any vacant position.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or other tobacco users who do not indicate a willingness to stop smoking.
- Should you experience any issues with the submission of your application, please email WHO at: email@example.com
- Beware of scams. WHO will never asks for money for recruitment purposes.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Recruitment
The World Health Organization is committed to establishing a long-lasting partnership with you if you meet the requirements.
Our recruitment process takes several months as it involves a number of steps which may include screening, interview, written test, and assessment centre.
Below is a quick guide for candidates applying for a vacancy at WHO.
You need to create an account before you can apply for a vacancy on the official job portal. To create an account, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official career page at http://www.who.int/careers.
- Click Vacancies – external candidates access.
- On the horizontal bar at the top of the page, click Sign In.
- On the Login page, click New User.
- Read the Privacy Agreement and click I accept.
- Enter your Username, E-mail address, and Password.
- Click Register.
Once you have successfully created your account, you will have a unique account.
- Shell Recruitment Application Portal
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Portal | Dangote Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Apply Now!
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | Application Ongoing www.sc.com
- Union Bank Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.unionbankng.com
- Access Bank Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- FCMB Recruitment Application Form Portal
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.