IMAN Special TaskForce Recruitment 2023: Participating in the Importers Association of Nigeria (IMAN) 2023 Recruitment is one of the sure ways to work in a leading federal government agency. More details on how to apply for the ongoing recruitment via the IMAN Special TaskForce recruitment portal and other related information regarding the IMAN Special TaskForce jobs is on this page.
One of the primary goals of IMAN Special TaskForce Recruitment is to help in reducing unemployment in Nigeria to improve the economic opportunities of unemployed graduates in Nigeria..IMAN Special TaskForce believes that part of the solution to the unemployment problem is by offering a financial instrument to Nigerian graduates to encourage them to take up this opportunity as a full-time business and make the most out of it.
We will show you how to apply for the ongoing recruitment with ease. So read on to know more about the recruitment process, requirements, qualifications, and other related information you may wish to know.
Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023
Have you been dreaming of being a member of the Federal task force? If so, then we are pleased to inform you that applications for the Federal task force recruitment 2023 are still ongoing and candidates are invited from all states of the federation to apply for the 2023 Federal task force recruitment before the recruitment deadline.
In this article, we have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process. These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Federal task force recruitment without any hindrance.
Note: The National Taskforce does not and will never ask for payment of any kind from you in all of the recruitment processes.
Is IMAN Special TaskForce Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
The Recruitment application form is out, and as such, they support the efforts of Nigerian graduates to improve their working techniques and also help them in increasing their yields. IMAN Special TaskForce Recruitment provides a much-needed platform for graduates in Nigeria to meet and participate in training, conferences, seminars, and other events that can help increase their productivity.
General Requirements for IMAN Special TaskForce Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by descent or by birth.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- The applicant must have no criminal history and must be of good and exemplary character.
- No financial indebtedness to anyone or any organization.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be certified as medically fit by medical personnel in a Government health center.
- Must have a valid means of identification such as Voters Card, Driver Licenses, National ID Card, International Passport, or NIN Number.
- Must be free of any and every medical deformity and disability.
How to Apply for Federal Taskforce Recruitment
For those who want to apply for the IMAN Special TaskForce Recruitment, you need to visit the IMAN Special TaskForce recruitment online portal via www.imanspecialtaskforce.org.
The application process is pretty straightforward. If you know you are fit and have what it takes to be a member of the task force, then go and apply for the job either through the online portal or through your local government council.
- Shell Recruitment Application Portal
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment | See All Available Vacancies
- Dangote Recruitment Application Portal | Available Vacancies in Nigeria
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.