NAERLS Recruitment 2023 – The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Service recruitment aims to improve the high-quality plant and livestock production technologies across Nigeria, National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment via the NAERLS recruitment portal and other related information regarding the recruitment process are on this page. Apply for NAERLS jobs here.
National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. This web page covers vital areas regarding the NAERLS recruitment process and how to apply for the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment with ease.
The NAERLS is committed to playing an essential role in increasing the production levels of farming and improving the economy of rural communities. As one of the leading agricultural extension services in Nigeria and Africa, the organisation ensures that it directs its efforts towards promoting higher agricultural productivity through improved farm management practices.
In this article, we will reveal all you need to know about the NAERLS recruitment starting and closing date. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
NAERLS Recruitment 2023
The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services invites interested and qualified persons who wish to build and advance their careers at the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services to submit an application.
So whether you are a degree holder or not, there are lots of opportunities to join the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services. If you are interested in the ongoing NAERLS recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
We wish to inform the general public that the NAERLS recruitment portal 2023 is currently open for application.
Requirements for NAERLS Recruitment 2023?
To be eligible for the NAERLS recruitment exercise, you must meet the minimum specified expectations and qualifications below.
|Nationality||Nigerians with valid identity card|
|Experience||Minimum of 2 years (depends on role)|
|Academic Qualification||HND, BS.c from accredited institutions|
|Professional Certifications||Will be an added advantage|
|Other Requirements||English proficiency and excellent communication skills.|
NAERLS Recruitment Portal 2023
The NAERLS recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application. The NAERLS recruitment form can be accessed via the official recruitment portal.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Job vacancies at the National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services are for degree and non-degree holders. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
How To Apply for the NAERLS Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment portal at https://naerls.gov.ng
- Locate Careers
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
- FJSC Recruitment Application Form | Apply via www.fjscerecruitment.com
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
NAERLS Recruitment Update 2023
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services recruitment process is free.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to come for an interview to discuss further the job vacancy under NAERLS Recruitment. Be punctual for your interview and dress appropriately for the event to showcase your professionalism and interest in working for NAERLS.
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.