UNDP Recruitment – UNDP Recruitment is now open and is recruiting qualified and interested individuals that want to work as staff, if you are interested waste no time applying before the closing date.
Here in this article will be showing some information on how to apply for the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) recruitment, The application is open to all interested and qualified individuals in the country
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- NUC Recruitment Application Form | See Full Details for NUC Recruitment
- LUTH Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NPA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nigerianports.org
- UBEC Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply To UBEC
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nimasa.gov.ng
- IBEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.careers.ibedc.com
- AEDC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.abujaelectricity.com
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
- NESREA Recruitment Application Form | See full Registration Process
About Nations Development Program (UNDP)
As the United Nations’ lead agency on international development, UNDP works in 170 countries and territories to eradicate poverty and reduce inequality.
UNDP is based on the merging of the United Nations Expanded Programme of Technical Assistance, created in 1949.
We advocate for change and connect countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people build better lives.
UNDP Recruitment Requirements
Now the requirement before applying is the best because it stops you from doing silly mistakes during registration.
Here is the requirement needed for UNDP recruitment;
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply For UNDP Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing UNDP Recruitment simply follow the simple given steps below;
- Visit the official web portal via www.ng.undp.org/content/nigeria/en/home/jobs.html
- Choose a position that suits you best
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application ONLINE
- Take a print-out once your registration is successful
- Successful candidates will be contacted via E-mail.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
What are the three most important things about UNDP?
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.