UNICEF Recruitment 2023 – The UNICEF recruitment goal is to protect, support, and promote children’s rights and provide emergency assistance to needy children. This page will show you how to apply for the ongoing recruitment as well as other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
Continue reading to discover the UNICEF recruitment requirements, the UNICEF recruitment portal, and how to make the correct submission for UNICEF jobs in Nigeria
Whether you are a young professional or a fresh graduate, there are lots of opportunities to join the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. So if you are interested in the ongoing UNICEF recruitment, then this is the time to take action.
UNICEF seeks to promote international humanitarian and developmental assistance to children in need. With the reason that the organization was created to protect and support children’s rights. Candidates selected for this recruitment are responsible for implementing effective development programs to help improve the health and education of underprivileged children in Nigeria.
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) employees are passionate about supporting children’s rights, welfare, and development in the Country.
Read on to learn more about this year’s recruitment process, the requirements, academic qualifications, and how to apply successfully. This opportunity could serve as a stepping stone toward reaching your goals.
About United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment
UNICEF is committed to inclusion and diversity within its workforce, and encourages qualified male and female candidates from all ethnic, religious, nationality including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organisation.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your career to the next level, we offer exciting opportunities for professional development.
UNICEF, we focus on attracting and retaining the best talent with the skills and commitment to make UNICEF’s vision a reality.
UNICEF Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for UNICEF recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- An advanced degree in related fields is required
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language will be an added advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How To Apply For UNICEF Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at jobs.unicef.org and search for jobs by Location, Contract type, Functional Area, or Position level
- Read the job description carefully
- Click on ‘Apply Now‘
- Provide your E-mail Address (If you have previously applied for a position with UNICEF, please use the same E-mail address as your previous application. This will assist them in processing your application as quickly as possible. You can update your E-mail address upon starting your application)
- Agree to the ‘Terms and Conditions‘
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted via E-mail
See Also- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Who Can Apply for UNICEF Recruitment in Nigeria?
you must possess knowledge of international development issues and clearly understand children’s rights, welfare, and development. Candidates for this recruitment must have education and experience in their specific roles and responsibilities.
Candidates must also have experience working in child protection and humanitarian programs. You must possess a good understanding of international issues and a passion for protecting and supporting children’s rights.
The UNICEF recruitment exercise is accessible to all qualified candidates, but the minimum requirement for this recruitment is a bachelor’s degree.
UNICEF Recruitment Update 2023
bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment process is free.
- Please note that UNICEF does not accept unsolicited CVs for employment.
- ICPC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.icpc.gov.ng
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment NAF Portal | www.airforce.mil.ng
- NDIC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NTA Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nta.ng
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Form & Portal | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment Application Form Portal www.nrc.gov.ng
- Niger State Government Recruitment Portal $ Application Form | www.nigerstate.gov.ng
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, While on the hand will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.