www.pres.inecnigeria.org – In the INEC Adhoc Recruitment, we will be sharing some guidelines on how to register for the INEC Adhoc Recruitment, The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently recruiting Adhoc staff to help them in the 2023 general election.
Here we will be showing you the login portal www.pres.inecnigeria.org for the INEC Adhoc Recruitment portal, and all applications will be done via the Portal Login.
INEC Adhoc application portal login via www.pres.inecnigeria.org is now open for all interested candidates to submit their application form right now online.
It might surprise you that many of our website visitors have become our subscribers, because of the timely information that we provide and how they have been successful with their job search.
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates | Check INEC Shortlisted Names Here
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment | Portal Is Open (APPLY HERE)
- INEC Adhoc Staff Shortlisted Candidates PDF | Check Your Names Here
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates | Check List Via PDF
- NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates | Check NAF DSS Shortlisted Candidates Here
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates | Check ICPC Shortlisted Names Here
- NECO Shortlisted Candidates | Download Final List
- NECO Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.neco.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.jamb.gov.ng
Requirement for INEC Adhoc Registration Portal
Knowing and meeting the requirement is the best because it will give you an upper hand over those applying for the jobs with you, The INEC Adhoc Recruitment requirement is carefully listed for you below;
- A valid email address.
- A valid mobile phone number.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than)
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members
- A copy of the highest qualification in pdf format
- A copy of the means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background passport-sized photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2022 via www.pres.inecnigeria.org Portal
Applications are invited for the 2023 Adhoc Staff Recruitment within the capacities below:
Interested and qualified candidates should click below.
Frequently Ask Questions(FAQ)
INEC Adhoc Recruitment Closing Date 2022
The INEC Adhoc recruitment portal will open on Wednesday 14th September and close on the 14th December 2022
INEC Adhoc Staff Login
Follow the guide below to complete INEC Adhoc Staff Login via pres.inecnigeria.org login
- Go to https://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/auth
- Enter your Email Address
- Enter your Password
Recruitngr is not the official page. this is just a page that summarizes information and as such always check the official portal for news confirmation, on the other hand, will try to keep the information correct and updated, also we will not ask for money for any information that we give out here.